1 Week old and already my Rovan 5B 36cc is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasserbob

IMG_4994.JPG IMG_4995.JPG IMG_4991.JPG IMG_4992.JPG Had the Rovan 5B 36cc Baja for a week now and this thing is still going Strong as can be.

The Rovan has been getting put to the test everyday.

Just 1 Week old now and the buggy gets driven everyday and at least one tank of fuel used everyday. Zero issues at all.
So cool
Day four I pulled the head off the motor, everything looked really good, The motor was completely saturated in 2 stroke gas oil which is good to know. The crank was covered in oil and the connecting rod was still wet..

Put the head back on the next day and continued running her.
Ive added some Aluminum suspension parts and a steel roll cage along with a remote kill switch.

Ive also added some different colored front control arms but IDK if Im goona pull those off and go with Aluminum control arms, The aluminum sure does look good.

Anyhow
I am totally impressed with my little Rovan 5B Baja.

Everytime Im out running it on the side of my house people stop and wanna see it.

These 5B buggies are so easy to work on. Just wish I knew about these 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Had the Rovan 5B 36cc Baja for a week now and this thing is still going Strong as can be.

The Rovan has been getting put to the test everyday.

Just 1 Week old now and the buggy gets driven everyday and at least one tank of fuel used everyday. Zero issues at all.
So cool
Day four I pulled the head off the motor, everything looked really good, The motor was completely saturated in 2 stroke gas oil which is good to know. The crank was covered in oil and the connecting rod was still wet..

Put the head back on the next day and continued running her.
Ive added some Aluminum suspension parts and a steel roll cage along with a remote kill switch.

Ive also added some different colored front control arms but IDK if Im goona pull those off and go with Aluminum control arms, The aluminum sure does look good.

Anyhow
I am totally impressed with my little Rovan 5B Baja.

Everytime Im out running it on the side of my house people stop and wanna see it.

These 5B buggies are so easy to work on. Just wish I knew about these 10 years ago.

I totally agree with you, i have my Rovan 5B 32cc and every time i run like its the last time i will see it hehehe and still so powerful and amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_1608.JPG
    IMG_1608.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks