DBXL 2.0 12 s dbxl 2.0 e gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklynhalo

Setting this up as we speak I'm running stock 50 spur gear I have 25t pinion as a plan so 2-1 rate I'm looking for opinion on 25 to 50 good
Setting this up as we speak I'm running stock 50 spur gear I have 25t pinion as a plan so 2-1 rate I'm looking for opinion on 25 to 50 good
Sorry hobbywing max 4 with 560kv motor

Attachments

• 20230227_202430.jpg
    20230227_202430.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 10

Sorry hobbywing max 4 with 560kv motor
I gotta say dude, if I had max 4 and the beast 70125 motor, I would not deball it with that ratio, you can run that on the stock system no problem. Unless you just went 12S strictly to save on amperage load and increase longevity… but seriously that combo you could still benefit from the longevity and drop that spur down to like a 44, and pinion up to like 30. The you’d have a rocket and that combo could handle it alllll day long.

I gotta say dude, if I had max 4 and the beast 70125 motor, I would not deball it with that ratio, you can run that on the stock system no problem. Unless you just went 12S strictly to save on amperage load and increase longevity… but seriously that combo you could still benefit from the longevity and drop that spur down to like a 44, and pinion up to like 30. The you’d have a rocket and that combo could handle it alllll day long.
Looking at 44 spur now and 30 pinion this set up is for pure speed I take it I do have a 46 spur in the bag 25 x50 would keep me in the 55 65 range but since I'm using les amps I'll get longer run time 44x30 speeds will be insane thanks so much I'll order that set to test in an open park
Looking at 44 spur now and 30 pinion this set up is for pure speed I take it I do have a 46 spur in the bag 25 x50 would keep me in the 55 65 range but since I'm using les amps I'll get longer run time 44x30 speeds will be insane thanks so much I'll order that set to test in an open park

I just got a max 4 combo for my DBXL v2 and taking out my max 5 g2 combo with 800kv. It was 16/50 and ran perfectly like I like it on 8 s

Now the max 4 combo is going in with Stupid RC ESC and motor mount. I need gearing to get close to what it was before 16/50 800kv 8s

I think I was gonna start off with 25 pinion and stock 50 spurr still, 560kv on 12s. So 2:1, is that too under geared?

Following this post. I just ordered a DBXLE and Max 4 combo. Does Max 4 bolt right in using stock motor mounts or do I need to buy aftermarket?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks