2.4ghz radios

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman696

hi all

does anyone know if these radios can bind to any receiver. ie i have two sets of code 3 ch 2.4 which i like, and four cars, and just ordered a new car but would like to use just one transmitter, and which ever car i would be using just bind them ,is that possible.........phil

hi all

does anyone know if these radios can bind to any receiver. ie i have two sets of code 3 ch 2.4 which i like, and four cars, and just ordered a new car but would like to use just one transmitter, and which ever car i would be using just bind them ,is that possible.........phil

I also have this set and think its excellent!!
You have a 15 model memory so just use 1 of the spare memory settings for each car and you can program it to suit each cars requirements. You will have to bind to each receiver when you program each model settings and this should be stored with the settings so you don't have to re-bind each time you change cars, just switch to the relevant model memory. Hope that makes sense :rolleyes:

thanks mate,i have been looking for receivers but i think they have changed and not sure if they will work, mine are model cr138 and can only find a cr152 and they have a button on? but i think they spot-on and i only like the sticks,but i wonder if all makes are compatible?.......................Phil

thanks mate,i have been looking for receivers but i think they have changed and not sure if they will work, mine are model cr138 and can only find a cr152 and they have a button on? but i think they spot-on and i only like the sticks,but i wonder if all makes are compatible?.......................Phil

The bind button is just an upgrade so you don't need the bind plug (which I have lost twice!) but ring either Rossendale Models or Modelsport for advice. I have ordered from Modelsport recently - the service was top notch and the prices are amongst the best in the UK at the moment.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=38219

The bind button is just an upgrade so you don't need the bind plug (which I have lost twice!) but ring either Rossendale Models or Modelsport for advice. I have ordered from Modelsport recently - the service was top notch and the prices are amongst the best in the UK at the moment.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=38219

thanks mate,i too have lost the plugs on both lol,have you tried the abs braking ? i like rosmods,its better to go rather than order i think,i spent two hours in there and £300 on stuff i thought i might need and for just in case,and the guy in the shop gave me one of them free parking things with a clock on ...................phil

thanks mate,i too have lost the plugs on both lol,have you tried the abs braking ? i like rosmods,its better to go rather than order i think,i spent two hours in there and £300 on stuff i thought i might need and for just in case,and the guy in the shop gave me one of them free parking things with a clock on ...................phil

Check with them before you go for your receiver then cos Im sure they don't stock the Core RC sets now. They have gone over to the Etronix now which seem to be a rebranded version - identical casing, receiver etc. They will still give you good advice over the phone tho.

The parking disc :lol::lol:

Check with them before you go for your receiver then cos Im sure they don't stock the Core RC sets now. They have gone over to the Etronix now which seem to be a rebranded version - identical casing, receiver etc. They will still give you good advice over the phone tho.

The parking disc :lol::lol:

cheers mate , i will email them now......................phil

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks