2 Cycle Oil - Silkolene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csp1971

I just went to a local motorcycle shop and found a brand called Silkolene (Fuchs). I purchased Super 2SX. Anyone ever used this brand? I haven't been able to find the Amsoil or the others that users have listed. The worker told me he used it in his offroad motorcycle and he really liked it. It had cost enough so I'm hoping it will work well, I don't want to mess up my engine. I'm just using some regular 2 cycle oil for break-in.

Silkolene makes some of the best 2-stroke lubes out there many pros use that and alot of others as well.Its good stuff use it you will like it.I have done many 2-stroke bike engines and seen inside them first hand your good to go....

Cool, I'll give it a shot. It's the Silkolene Pro 2 SX for Off Road use. I couldn't find Amsoil anywhere in the area. Everyone wanted to order a mass quantity for me! :)

Oh good, people have heard of it. I'll run it! I checked out Amsoil on their site. It would cost me more than what I paid for the Silkolene.

amsoil

Oh good, people have heard of it. I'll run it! I checked out Amsoil on their site. It would cost me more than what I paid for the Silkolene.

i orderd online from amsoil, and it wasnt more than 4 dollers for shipping and i sold a few small bottles to my friends for 4 dollers and i ended up making money, plus it burns clean and thers no smell, i emailed amsoil and they sent me a small bottle for free to try.

useing Klotz Super Technoplate now. LOVE THE SMELL
reminds me of being on the motocross track in the 70s

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks