2 More Raffles Come Look!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Large Scale Alloy

In honor of RCX we are doing two raffles. One will go fast the other will take a while. They are as follows:

RAFFLE #1
HPI Baja 5B RTR - brand new in box!!! Yes boys and girls $25 gets you a chance to win a brand new 5b RTR. THere will be 39 tickets sold. Ticket price includes shipping. This raffle is only for people in the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY). This one won't sell out in a day but it should sell out.

We have decided to open the raffle to worldwide under these specific rules. Anyone outside the US that buys a raffle ticket understands that:
1) the baja will ship fedex international shipping. The invoice on the customs form will show a value of $900(no exceptions). It will also be insured for $900.

2) the winner (if international) will pay up front all shipping fees and agrees to pay the duty fees when the package arrives.

3) payment for shipping must be made within 3 days of raffle drawing. If it is not paid, we will select another winner and you will not receive a refund for your raffle ticket.

I do not have the exact size or weight of the box but if you want to estimate what your shipping costs will be you can used the dimensions below at www.fedex.com. shipping from zip code is 08876
weight 37lbs
length 40inches
width 22 inches
height 15 inches
if anyone has the actual weight and dimensions, please pm me.

to get your ticket goto:
SOLD OUT
RAFFLE #2

Elcon Lower and Upper rear arms for the HPI Baja. Tickets are $10 each and 25 tickets will be sold. This raffle is for everyone but additional shipping will be charged for participants outside the US.
To get your ticket goto:

http://www.largescalealloy.com/RAFFLEPAGE3.html

These raffles will be listed on other forums so please leave the forum and your forum name on the paypal info.

Last edited:
Shipping is too expensive plus the duty fees you would have to pay. WE would only mark the value as what it would cost to replace not what you paid for the raffle ticket. So you figure 200-300 to ship plus duty fees, we didn't want to have someone international win then see that is was going to cost them more, and not pay the extra fees and we would have to do the raffle over again.

Sorry, just the baja is for us only. most of the other auctions I do are worldwide.

I can't see the issue though, to me a $300 baja is a steal - especially if you stated it in the raffle - not a hard thing to do, the actual tariffs would fall around the $150 AUD mark and most people that own these large toys are used to expensive parts so I don't think you'd find them snubbing the opprtunity to buy a cheap baja.

Anyway good luck with the whole thing :rolleyes:

Large scale alloy announced the winner on the 23rd, on the HPIBajaForum
the winner is MATT ANDERSON OF SPRING TEXAS. HIS FORUM NAME IS THUNDERSTORM2_2002.

Congrats Matt!

Hope next raffle I get hit with the lucky stick!

KevinFGMB

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks