2 Speed conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl302

Whats the word on the 2 speed for the KM Baja. Im looking to get one. I have read about the one way bearing problems, have this been fixed. There are several companies that make these. Most seem to be sold out. What is the best one to get. Oneill Bros make a decent one I have read, but are sold out now.

Check gizmotors I got theirs , haven't installed it yet but it looks like quality stuff billet parts etc.

I did'nt see a part number it was on the main page , just do a search on their website for GZR 2 speed , it looks first class when I install it i'll share the results. You may just have to call them , they usually answer the phone and are great to deal with .

Attachments

• GZR 2 speed.jpg
    GZR 2 speed.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
So finally pulled the trigger and got your 2 speed I look forward to hearing how you like it. If I ever convert to strictly street running I plan to get one.

I've seen several types for sale from 175 to 200 bucks. Different designs on how it works on changing gears / how it locks up. Heard some are garbage, just a waste to even get some of them. Call me stupid here. But what is the deal with the one way bearing, and all the problems there are with them. Why wouldnt a regular bearing work. There is a clutch there to keep things in check, so to speak. Just thinking out loud here.

Last edited:
Hey whats up hav'nt heard from you in a while , hows NC treating you ? I also just got a body from e bay really good deal just could'nt pass up

Attachments

• Body .1.jpg
    Body .1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 19
  • Body 1.jpg
    Body 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Body rear.jpg
    Body rear.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 17
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks