2 stroke oil - What type do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Just making a thread that someone can do a search and find the 2 stroke oils that people on our forum are using. Just trying to make a list of good oils that people have been using for some time and are having good luck with. If you could add a link to the manufactures site that would be good info too.:)

I use Amsoil Saber Pro at 25:1. It says 100:1 but don't. Stay with 25:1.

Also Dominator has been used but according to there chart Saber Pro is better. Chart:
2cycle_chart.gif

I have been using caster 927 that oil I have used on my yamaha banshee's and it works great so far I dono if its all that bad for rc cars worked great in my quads tho so we will see

I can't remember what I normally use (some scooter oil) but use petroleum based if I'm bedding in a new engine and 32-1.

could i use 2 stroke motorcross bike oil on my carson gas devil as i love the smell?at the moment im using king coba castor oil at 25:1and if i was to use a motor cross oil what ratio would i use?thanks

could i use 2 stroke motorcross bike oil on my carson gas devil as i love the smell?at the moment im using king coba castor oil at 25:1and if i was to use a motor cross oil what ratio would i use?thanks

That's what i use, for the same reason...love the smell....I use ipone 2 stroke r, i have posted a link earlyer in the thread.

I'm cheap. I buy premium gas but go to canadian tire and get my 2 stroke oil. I used amsoil before but I had a couple cans of motomaster oil around from my leaf blower and have been using that. seems to lubricate good and engines run fine. not much smoke

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks