$20 Kill Switch- Team Anaconda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen quiet a few kill switches over the years and have tried a couple but my money is still with the KILLERBEE range,never had a problem and great service too.
I am not just saying that because Kent is on this forum ,I am saying that they are the best I have tried with no issues.
J

You definitely get what you pay for and I can say the Super Bee is a sweet sweet unit. It has some very nice features and is well built. Given pretty much all electronics are built overseas I wouldn't trust my 1/5 scale to a bargain basement kill switch. I'm not saying Team Anaconda is bad by any means, but the KillerRC switch is a very nice unit and comes highly recommended. I'm happy as heck with mine. I firmly believe KillerRC stands behind their product and Kent was cool when I made an order boo boo. Buy whatever you desire but there is a reason a Harbor Freight ratchet is 10 bucks and a Snap-On ratchet is 100. I personally would rather spend 30 more bucks for a known good piece for my toy that I'm into for 4 digits.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks