23cc cy head fit a 26cc zenoah engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nightwolf24

hi all ime new to the forums so bear with me ive got a zenoah 26cc engine,and it was very hard to start, when it did it lasted for a couple of minutes then died now due to taking the spark plug in and out ive rounded the spark plug hole off.but ive got two spare 23cc cy engines one in bits and the other 1 built, my question is will the head of the cy engine fit ok and if it does will i lose power with it bieng of a 23cc thanx:cool:

23cc will rev quicker than the 26cc,but the 26 will have more torque and top end(slightly)
Answer to your question is ,yes,the head will fit on the bottom end but you will have to replace the piston and ring.If you are going to use a Zenoah head on a CY bottom end you will also have to replace the pin washers too and vice-versa.
J.

23cc will rev quicker than the 26cc,but the 26 will have more torque and top end(slightly)
Answer to your question is ,yes,the head will fit on the bottom end but you will have to replace the piston and ring.If you are going to use a Zenoah head on a CY bottom end you will also have to replace the pin washers too and vice-versa.
J.
well it will be the cy head on the zenoah bottom end so ile still have to change the piston and ring, what size piston will i need 23cc or a 26cc thanx for the speedy response

You will need the piston that fits the head. The diameter of the piston is the size of the motor

23cc Head will need a 23cc piston (32mm)
26cc Head will need a 26cc piston (34mm)

The lower half (case) are the same from a 23 to a 26.

You will need the piston that fits the head. The diameter of the piston is the size of the motor

23cc Head will need a 23cc piston (32mm)
26cc Head will need a 26cc piston (34mm)

The lower half (case) are the same from a 23 to a 26.
oh i see ive learnt somthing already lol thanx:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks