26cc cy in lwb touring car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garethw1986

hi im rebuilding my ecoline ive got a good cy26 engine,will this be ok in my touring car? i know 23cc is best but ive got a spare 26cc so should i use it, im replacing a old 23cc g2d as its had its day know, cheers:)

that will be fine a few people run bigger engines in there on roads if any thing id gear it up a little bit to make the most of the extra power/torque

im running very low gears 20/44 in mine but i aint got mega space to run so i need it quick off the mark these gears are from my fg bug so really meant for a off roader but i like the way it pulls with the 23cc oddie i did run 24/40 at first and it was ok but i wanted more omph off the line which the low gears give,,so i would either try 22/42 or 24/40 im going to change to 22/42 myself soon and refit the low gears to the bug,,the fg pipes ok im running one on mine its not over loud and works well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks