26cc VS 29cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARLEY76

hi wots the diffrence in power gain from a 26cc with tuned pipe to a 29cc bigbore 4 bolt with tuned pipe .. as ive orderd the 29cc 4bolt bigbore kit with a walbro wt-997 carb.. i don't race . just bit of a joyride with it lol.. and how long roughly does it take to break the engine in. as ive never had the chance in doing one before... any input apprecited....... thanks

hi wots the diffrence in power gain from a 26cc with tuned pipe to a 29cc bigbore 4 bolt with tuned pipe .. as ive orderd the 29cc 4bolt bigbore kit with a walbro wt-997 carb.. i don't race . just bit of a joyride with it lol.. and how long roughly does it take to break the engine in. as ive never had the chance in doing one before... any input apprecited....... thanks

No idea of the difference but I run a stock Zenoah 29cc with the same carb and a Jetpro pipe and it screams

oh brill its not a zenoah tho!. but will be 29cc bigbore kit with jetpro pipe...so should be similar with the screaming . it used to sound good before so cant wait to get delivery of my big bore kit ect this week... thanks for reply phill2 ...

hi guys got the engine rebuilt with the 4bolt 29cc bigbore kit.. just nearly run it in phewww..takes ages and it flies like u know wot.. cant wait to finish off the runnng in procces to start having some fun... can see the diffrence in power from my 26cc to the 29cc.. only gone as far as half throttle. and like i said it goes. im really pleased with the build . and love the 1/5ths... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS in advance :):)

hi guys got the engine rebuilt with the 4bolt 29cc bigbore kit.. just nearly run it in phewww..takes ages and it flies like u know wot.. cant wait to finish off the runnng in procces to start having some fun... can see the diffrence in power from my 26cc to the 29cc.. only gone as far as half throttle. and like i said it goes. im really pleased with the build . and love the 1/5ths... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS in advance :):)

Great to hear!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks