Sold / Found 28.5CC Zenoah engine for sale $200 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saving the consumer money. They are getting an engine with over $100 in extras for less than what the engine costs.

Duh! It's not new what do you expect! Don't try to tell me about saving the consumer money, I was willing to pay for the engine, but the SHIPPING costs are what i'm questioning. You seem to have no problem letting the shipping company PROFIT from the buyer, by paying unnecessary monies for the same service at 2 totally different cost, because you don't want to make the effort to stick it in a FREE USPS Priority flat rate shipping box! UNBELIEVABLE!

This is the postage stamp from the Firehammer that I recieved from IMADMAN...
From Hawaii, to Washington state.. I swear it took only 3.. mabey 4 days, VERY FAST!!!
Shipped priority w/conformation.
I wouldnt hesatate to deal with him, Im sure I will deal with him again.
This is the second time we have done bussiness and bothe were very smooth.
Chuck..
buggy061.jpg
This is what I recieved..The Firehammer..
buggy055.jpg

team chrome, I never questioned it. The firehammer basically went to one state over. Put that information in from hawaii to me in NJ and the same box costs $60.00 to ship. the post office ships based on distance.

team chrome, I never questioned it. The firehammer basically went to one state over. Put that information in from hawaii to me in NJ and the same box costs $60.00 to ship. the post office ships based on distance.

This is NOT true. From my location $37.70 would be the price for any of the 49 states. That just goes to show you, that you have no clue on shipping. The rates change on my end only when I ship in State in which case the above price would have been way cheaper. The FACT is that USPS offers Flat rate boxes where it is one price regardless of weight or destination within the USA. The FACT is you just don't want to do it.

Here is the exact box dimensions-
25"L x 12" H x 12" W 16lbs.

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is YOUR shipping rates to me off of YOUR e-Bay auction-

Shipping and Handling To Service Insurance
US $54.64
96797, United States
UPS Ground
1 to 6 business days*
Included in S&H
US $29.75
96797, United States
US Postal Service Priority Mail®
Estimated delivery 2-3 days*
Included in S&H

Now if those shipping rates are'nt a RIP OFF then what is??????????????

Those are ebays fees. I entered calculate the fees and put the weight in. sorry oh shipping lord, ebay does not allow exact shipping weights, it says 7-8lbs and that is what I put. Why don't you go and complain to ebay too as it appears you have nothing better to do with your time. You don't want the engine fine. Get a life!

LOL!!!!!!!! Here we go blame it on e-Bay?!?!?!?!?

2 things stand out here-

1.) YOU are really ignorant on shipping fees
or
2.) YOU are blatantly try to make money off of shipping.

Care to tell your potential buyers which one it is?

I'll still buy the engine off of you from this forum, $200.00 +$9.80 for priority flat rate shipping and $0.65 for delivery confirmation.

I would rather throw it out than sell it to you. I don't need to explain my self to you. We are done, please stop waisting bandwith on this site with your idiocy.

Lsa Flakey Seller. Plain And Simple!

I would rather throw it out than sell it to you. I don't need to explain my self to you. We are done, please stop waisting bandwith on this site with your idiocy.

It seems we are are done here. I made a more than fair offer to purchase your engine at YOUR asking price, and was willing to pay FAIR shipping costs and the additional 1.5% PayPal fees.
Yet you refuse.
You yourself state-" I would rather throw it out then sell it to me"
I'm glad you came out publicly to make that statement. Now people know which party was trying to be fair. All my statements are FACTUAL, any of the calculations can be done by anyone.

Me wasting bandwidth? This is YOUR ad. Trying to supposedly sell an item. Yet an offer was made to buy the item at YOUR asking price, + ACTUAL shipping costs and an OFFER on MY part to pay 1.5 % of the PayPal fees. Yet you do not want to sell it. YOU'RE the one wasting bandwidth.

It's nice to know that there is one Hobby shop in New Jersey, that does not care about their potential customers and the way they are treated. It is truly sad that, that type of attitude and service, is what kills this hobby.

At least everyone here knows that I was'nt the FLAKE in this possible deal.

Regards,
IMADMAN

Last edited:
It's nice to know that there is one Hobby shop in New Jersey, that does not care about their potential customers and the way they are treated. It is truly sad that, that type of attitude and service, is what kills this hobby.

For someone that is on this forum for many hours at a time, you would have know that I sold the business months ago. And as clearly stated to you in our conversations, this had nothing to do with the business, this was from my personal vehicle.

I offered shipping fees based on the post office's website. I quoted you based on shipping to Hawaii priority mail. You require I put in a flat rate box that I cannot get where i am at. I am not going to waste my time with you anymore.

If anyone else wants the engine at $200 shipped as long as you are in the lower 48 states, it is yours. PM me as I will not be returning to this thread as it has become a waste of my time and everyone else that has read it.

For someone that is on this forum for many hours at a time, you would have know that I sold the business months ago. And as clearly stated to you in our conversations, this had nothing to do with the business, this was from my personal vehicle.

I offered shipping fees based on the post office's website. I quoted you based on shipping to Hawaii priority mail. You require I put in a flat rate box that I cannot get where i am at. I am not going to waste my time with you anymore.

If anyone else wants the engine at $200 shipped as long as you are in the lower 48 states, it is yours. PM me as I will not be returning to this thread as it has become a waste of my time and everyone else that has read it.

Regardless if it's from your personal collection or inventory from your former business, the way you present yourself to me and others with your attitude
leaves much to be desired.

For you to not make a simple trip to the post office to get a flat rate box to mail it out in is sad. You can accomplish both, acquiring the box and shipping out the same time. As for you having to order 25 of those boxes as you've stated before is nonsense, WHY? Then to offer the engine shipped to the 48 states for $200.00, out of spite- is just childish and silly.

Go ahead and make like you're the innocent guy here.
I think people here are smart enough to know what is what.

IMADMAN if you want it, by it.
Large Scale Alloy if you don’t want to sell him then don’t.
Just stop this you 2.

Sold your business?

https://www.largescaleforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3035

Post # 8 Which shop are you refering to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks