29cc big bore! Any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the GP290 version and the preferred option for 29cc, Trip has one but wasn't too happy with how the top end flattened out.... I have one with a +2mm stroker in it but as yet I haven't tried it.

Trip that's looking good mate..not as flat as that Hpi Baja I posted up...tempted to slot mine in and see how it goes now. :)

4th gallon and now it's starting to wake up! lol When Meli get's her buggy back together, (I won't run my truck until she can run with me!) I'll have her record me doing some 50ft wheelies... I'm getting pretty good and holding them, I have to be careful though, because it likes to flip over backward! :lol: I start the wheelie at 1/4 throttle then after about 10 ft move to 1/3 then after about 25ft I have to go to 3/4 throttle, then it just stands on the wheelie bar and floats... But, too much too fast and it turns turtle on me!

Trip..

Milford

Milford is east of Brighton, and west of Pontiac. about 40 miles NW of Detroit. about an hours drive East of Lansing.

My Mom lives in Brighton that's about a 45 minute drive from here. Meli is from Farmington Hills. So you aren't that far from us.. We should get together some time and bash! What largescale do you have?

I like a short stroke big bore engine. Decent torque while still having good revs.

my 28.5 topend was a good ripper, great torque from it (no replacement for displacement) and on the 28mm stock stroke the top RPMs were pretty good.

remember the pipe used will determin much of how and where the motor makes its power. so pipe choice for your needs is crucial.

That's the GP290 version and the preferred option for 29cc, Trip has one but wasn't too happy with how the top end flattened out.... I have one with a +2mm stroker in it but as yet I haven't tried it.

Have you had yours running yet duck? If so how did yours go?
J.:confused:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks