2mm 5sc body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mate who's no longer in the hobby, Danny The Master Basher
was a test drive and with MMR he had one of these rubber shells.

We was at southport for the day and he cracked it up! It wasnt a
big seller as it was so heavy! So he stopped selling them and more
and more people where having probs with it.

It look great in the vid when the suv ran it over but for bashing
it was a no go!

Well, rubbermaid trash cans don't last if you drag them and drop kick them every chance you get.

What was those bodies were actually made of? Also does anyone have any carnage pics of those bodies that failed? I sort of have an idea but need to find out a few things before diving into a money pit and rolling the dice.

Well, rubbermaid trash cans don't last if you drag them and drop kick them every chance you get.

What was those bodies were actually made of? Also does anyone have any carnage pics of those bodies that failed? I sort of have an idea but need to find out a few things before diving into a money pit and rolling the dice.

Shelf Queen side of me coming out, but what kind of detailing could you have with that kind of material - very limited?

Al.

IMO the details depends on the mold itself. I would think the details like those little indentions of of the rear side windows would be transferred to the final product.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks