30cc porting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can be done. I don't know what hte results would be? Depends on the material of the heads they use. The 30cc's have been said not to be 30cc though.

Yeah that's what I thought. They get along ok but I think the 30cc maybe 23 or 25cc. I guess in the end you get what you pay for and I paid $100AU for a 3 month old truck :) It has a broken roll cage and that's it.
Who else has one of these (Shengqi Hummer/F-150) trucks?

The only thing you want to polish is the exhaust port. The intake and boost ports you want to be somewhat rough to help mix the air and fuel. You do not want it to be real rough but not polished.

Monster, I think it's not 30cc but like 28.5 or something close. 23 or 25cc seems like too big of a difference. I could be wrong though

Chris

No matter what size porting will help any engine if done properly. Not only porting but matching the case and cylinder is very important. 2 cycle performance is all about flow. Yes many manufacturers will exaggerate the size of the engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks