32cc engine problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Brewer

What is the deal? My 32cc engine is acting up. It will run good for about 25 minutes, then shut down. Start it back up and it will run maybe 5 minutes. Start again and maybe 2 minutes before dying. Has a new spark plug, good 25:1 fuel mixture, both batteries, rec and trans good.Good fuel flow. So, any ideas?

Carb? Maybe air leak as you start to get hot things are expanding. When it cools down will it run again for 25min?

What is the deal? My 32cc engine is acting up. It will run good for about 25 minutes, then shut down. Start it back up and it will run maybe 5 minutes. Start again and maybe 2 minutes before dying. Has a new spark plug, good 25:1 fuel mixture, both batteries, rec and trans good.Good fuel flow. So, any ideas?

Tank vent?

So, how you liking Redcat truck?

Do you have the rear dogbones issue, transmission plate melting etc, or things you would like to share need to be taken care of before its first bash?

Well Crankestein, my only problem so is my front bumper broke when I tried a jump. Jump was good until the landing, a rock jumped up and tried to catch my truck. No melting parts, no dogbone issues yet. Keep you posted.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks