38cc dtt engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
Have recently purchased a dtt 38cc 30 degree engine.
What pipe do I run with this?
I have a modified 990 carb and running my s/s pipe I ran on my 29cc.
Do I need to run a bigger fuel line?
I have only done 1 x tank so far and had trouble tuning the top end. Was popping and I did notice one of my bolts on my in take manifold had come right out so I presume it was leaking causing it to lean.
How long before a new motor loosens and is at full potential?
Any one have experience with 38cc engines would be good to hear what you have done to yours and how you found performance.

No experience.

If you stopped it right away, after the popping sound, you may have saved the engine.
Its difficult to tell when an engine wakes up.

Those DTT 4WD are funny, the company brags as been original, and owners hate when others label their truck a clone.

No experience.

If you stopped it right away, after the popping sound, you may have saved the engine.
Its difficult to tell when an engine wakes up.

Those DTT 4WD are funny, the company brags as been original, and owners hate when others label their truck a clone.
Have you Seen these motors in action?

I hope this is not spam.

Did a search and did not find much. I have never heard or seen 38cc. It could suffer the same symptoms of bigger displacement engines that like to run pig rich.
I am curious, post pictures...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks