3d printing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested in seeing how durable the "print out" will be. Try a front or rear wishbone!. Or maybe a servo horn. I think your gonna want a 3d scanner soon!:w00t:

yea I want a 3d scanner too, unfortunately I had to shill out another 160 for shipping since its too far away to drive(halfway cross country)

btw this thing is heavy, shipped weight 260+, weight of the unit is 150 pounds, my back is already screaming for mercy and its not even here yet

This thing is sick! I dunno what the software costs or how to even go about using it but the machine and conversion kit are under 1k together! I will def be picking one of these up in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about that I only came across them last night. I think the best porting is done by hand anyways. You would def be able to make wishbones, engine mounts, chassis, bulkheads, servo savers, ect..... From what I gather, w/ a 3d scanner and autocad you should be able to scan say a wishbone upload the specs and simply print it out!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks