4wd Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Thought I would start a new thread for this :D
Guess whats in the box :w00t::celebrate::celebrate:

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0048.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0055.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

Photo0052-1.jpg

All looks like the usual quality gear from FG and the instructions are clear so should go together easy enough. Going to get some tea then might get the tools out........:rolleyes:

BTW I am not building this in Assad's house before you start :lol::lol: That is the lovely 80's velour and original curtains in my 24yr old motorhome :D

I guess I was wrong. Its not my nana in the box.
But even better, nice new parts of great intrest. enjoy and get it up and running. Lots of phots
And if you see my nana let her know we are looking for her.

Justin

nice one dwarfy im well happy for you i know youve been after one for ages good luck with the build mate cant wait to see it when you come down

Fair play to Rossendale Models for doing me a good price again. They matched the delivered cost from Hobbythek & Pitstop and I had £85 in rossmods vouchers to put towards it from my birthday (family usually buy me a bottle but told em just to get me a tenner voucher instead!) which made it more affordable!

Damn!!
Non stop!
I think if we all had shares in FG, we'd be millionaires at this rate!
Everyone's on burnout before 2112-2012 I reckon!!

Not one with eagle eyes ..... was that a plastic engine mount? .......

Al.

Yes mate plastic mount. It will have to be fitted for now cos its the only 4wd mount I got!!

1st item on the destructions - build the new rear diff and with that Ive hit the 1st snag.........forgot to bring my tub of grease!! Oh well, will get an early night & start the build tomorrow morning cos Im 'working from home' so will nip to Halfords & pick some up.

QUOTE.....BTW I am not building this in Assad's house before you start That is the lovely 80's velour and original curtains in my 24yr old motorhome .

I have just spat tea and one sugar all over my shiney new monitor!!:lol::lol::lol:
Jeeze Andy,that was funny:lol::lol::lol: Asssad's house...WHAAAAAAAA:lol::lol::lol:

Oh,you said you ran into a snag with the diff.....why don't you just use some of that Vaseline you and your 'best friend' have:rolleyes:

Subscribed to this one mate,good luck...........Assad's house....(still giggling)

J.:D

Last edited:
your not following the destructions are you????
it will take you twice as long...:lol:

Instructions are for finding out where you should have put the bag of left over screws, nuts & washers when you think you have finished the build :lol::lol:

QUOTE.....BTW I am not building this in Assad's house before you start That is the lovely 80's velour and original curtains in my 24yr old motorhome .

I have just spat tea and one sugar all over my shiney new monitor!!:lol::lol::lol:
Jeeze Andy,that was funny:lol::lol::lol: Asssad's house...WHAAAAAAAA:lol::lol::lol:

Oh,you said you ran into a snag with the diff.....why don't you just use some of that Vaseline you and your 'best friend' have:rolleyes:

Subscribed to this one mate,good luck...........Assad's house....(still giggling)

J.:D

The wife has got the vaseline, Leroy is coming round while Im away :lol::lol:

The build was stopped by a seriously bad dose man flu yesterday - was proper floored with it :mad: I haven't bothered with it tonight cos home tomorrow night then missus & kids down for weekend so will have to wait til next Monday now cos its a bit difficult to build an FG in Assad's front room with 5 people in there :lol: Will be complete by Wed night tho :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks