4WD FG or MCD???

FG or MCD 4WD

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudeboy

Hey folks i've not posted o here in a whilee, been busy with the baja 5 b's, but i'm now in the market for a 4 wheel drive off roader not sure whether to go buggy or truck yet.. so anyways if you good people had the choice which would you go for, the MCD's or the new FG 4WD's and why... thanks for reading

I whould go with the MCD, I personally preffer the drive shaft transmission over the belt transmission, plus you get the center diff.

To be honest i would preffer the FG baja 4X4 instead of the MCD.

i have wrenched on some MCD cars and they are great cars but they can be a real bitcg to work on. the only thing that s easy to change on the car ar the engine.
the drivetarin is far to tight and has a lot og drag. its re4aly hard to get the cars to coost when you push them on the floor.

i Have´nt worked on the FG yet but i have seen it in action and i loks great. it rusn wery well on the track. it has som drag in the drivtrain but it´s far less than the MCD.

if i should consider a new car and wanted 4X4 i would have goen for the FG Baja 4x4

To be honest i would preffer the FG baja 4X4 instead of the MCD.

i have wrenched on some MCD cars and they are great cars but they can be a real bitcg to work on. the only thing that s easy to change on the car ar the engine.
the drivetarin is far to tight and has a lot og drag. its re4aly hard to get the cars to coost when you push them on the floor.

i Have´nt worked on the FG yet but i have seen it in action and i loks great. it rusn wery well on the track. it has som drag in the drivtrain but it´s far less than the MCD.

if i should consider a new car and wanted 4X4 i would have goen for the FG Baja 4x4

have you had your hands on an evo 3 model there is less drag than an fg baja 4wd the new evo 3 gears are smaller and run smooth, and as for easy to work on the mcd is very easy to work on alot easier than an fg 4wd

i hav had my hands om Evo 2 and evo 3 cars.

and i think they are a female dog to work on.
thats just my opinion.

i hade the MCD and the FG BAJA 4x4 onm my list when i was looking arepound foir a New car. but the choise did´nt fall on any of them. i chose to buy a 2WD and boght a Elcon Cleon

Back