4wd lauterbacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whizzy

i have heard that lauterbacher will release their 4wd version of the supercross in jun/july of this year has anyone else heard anything or got any pictures

Mega Cross

Hey Guys,

I have got a mega cross which is just 2 races old has full hydros tuned pipe, which i have got to get rid of
It requires two front drive shafts.... stolen for another car !!
goes well and turns on a dime.
Car is in the UK.... any serious offer considered

call UK office hours 01803 521415

John

Mega cross

Hi pal have you got a mega cross yet if not do not get one they go through front drive shafts like there is no tomorrow i am on my second tank of fuel and snapet two shafts i contacted them and they are havin none of it that there is a prob and will not answer any more of my emails
Apart from that prob the car is top i am converting mine to a mcd drive shaft set up on the front much much stronger

hI there

I agree they are not the friendliest people.

I always thought the product was top notch guys.

How did you snap the shafts ?:blush:??

They should be stronger than lasting two tanks.:nono::nono:

mega cross info

hi guys im new to this forum only joined cause im thinking of fetching a mega cross tomorrow and found this sight just to look what you guys thought,im running a mcd at the moment and don't like the sound of the mega cross throwing front drive shafts that easy has any one else had any problems with them? im in 2 minds just to stick with my mcd now,cheers

hi guys im new to this forum only joined cause im thinking of fetching a mega cross tomorrow and found this sight just to look what you guys thought,im running a mcd at the moment and don't like the sound of the mega cross throwing front drive shafts that easy has any one else had any problems with them? im in 2 minds just to stick with my mcd now,cheers

Only buy one if the supplier (or importer) will guarantee to replace the driveshafts if they break.

Clive

hi

hi every one ive heard some really bad stories about people what have got these cars im not going to bother now don't think its worth the trouble,thanks every one for there concern,just going to stick to the mcd,

hi

i already know three people what have had the shafts go on nearly new car one of lads has completely changed front drive shafts and hubs off another car,cheers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks