4X4 Dune Runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it looks like the Baja! I think USABAJA said not one part is like the Baja, so safe to say it isn't a clone. I would love to see how it would run (aside from the front tires).

Redcat makes some great large scales, at least the Rampage is great due to my own experience.

I wonder if it comes with a CY?

it's a 30cc motor so maybe a fs one so may not be 30cc either, the truck is a lookalike but uses all rampage parts, arms, diffs, gearplate etc i don't think a single hpi part is interchangable.

it would be nice if this is offered as a roller like the 2wd version. if you already have the 2wd you can now get a 4wd conversion kit for it...

it's a 30cc motor so maybe a fs one so may not be 30cc either, the truck is a lookalike but uses all rampage parts, arms, diffs, gearplate etc i don't think a single hpi part is interchangable.

it would be nice if this is offered as a roller like the 2wd version. if you already have the 2wd you can now get a 4wd conversion kit for it...

hi mate have you got a proper link to these so i can have a proper look :)

Cleaned out some of the crap. it comes with a 25cc motor machined by HSP. It sis a 3rd generation copy of the Zen, CY. I've had one in my 2x4 For 8 months now.

:clown:I have the 2wd Dunerunner with a 27cc Chung Yang engine, DDM velocity stack and air filter & Redcat pipe tweeked to fit and I love it. Its tough as nails and fast as hell. Its also a little bit bigger than the 5B. The only thing I didn't like was the switch position on the radio box so I moved it to the right side of the box so its accesible thru the frame.

:clown:I have the 2wd Dunerunner with a 27cc Chung Yang engine, DDM velocity stack and air filter & Redcat pipe tweeked to fit and I love it. Its tough as nails and fast as hell. Its also a little bit bigger than the 5B. The only thing I didn't like was the switch position on the radio box so I moved it to the right side of the box so its accesible thru the frame.

I think that there will be a 4wd conversion kit you'll be able to purchase if you ever want to go 4wd.

ive seen a couple go there not that good they break easy..... there is two version of this model short wheel base and long wheel base...also the wheels don,t fit baja....best feature is the wheels only...don,t know what they sell for there in the states....but here in aus about 900- 1300 depends which one you get.....

Last night i bought a 2wd Dune Runner from a local hobby shop, its nothing like the Baja, i think its bigger, its done up very nice, mines just a roller, i need to find linkages and motor mounts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks