4x4 titan for low price get um while they last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellya

check it out guys $850AU...$800US must be a blowout sale to move inventory or smartech has lowered the prices:)

http://powerslideracing.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=449

EDIT: just tried to place a order came up $773.US WOW thats low plus shipping but stated
Not Available At This Time
Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.
Please contact us for alternate arrangements

Answer your emails please powerslide

The US smartech dealers should charge the same $$$ or their inventory will sit @ $1300++ a unit

Man Aussy dealers have some of the best retail prices around...its the international shipping charges from Aussy that kills us

Last edited:
exactly what you just said....
quote(its the international shipping charges from Aussy that kills us)

Do you think the U.S dealers get them shipped for free?
Those fees need to be applied on all international goods no matter where they come from.
That goes for everything you buy over seas. Now with the gas prices sky high, those same fuel increases effect us on shipping rates nationally and internationally.
Of course from one dealer to the next, prices will vary, but the fees like shipping cost are always included in the cost of importing the items which in turn effect your cost to buy from the U.S dealers.

Thank you! lol

Last edited:
exactly what you just said....
quote(its the international shipping charges from Aussy that kills us)

Do you think the U.S dealers get them shipped for free?
Those fees need to be applied on all international goods no matter where they come from.
That goes for everything you buy over seas. Now with the gas prices sky high, those same fuel increases effect us on shipping rates nationally and internationally.
Of course from one dealer to the next, prices will vary, but the fees like shipping cost are always included in the cost of importing the items which in turn effect your cost to buy from the U.S dealers.

Thank you! lol

Do you really think that aussy dealers get them shipped for free? It has to cross a ocean too. :)

They have imports fees and shipping charges to pay just like the US dealers.
if you lived in Aussy you could get the truck to your door for $40

They are selling the titan in Aussy for almost 1/2 of the cost of retail in the USA, unless you know a dealer personally here in the USA...you get soaked

best price I have seen in the USA is $999 shipped to your door if shipping doesn't cost $200 US Aussy has the best deal

I have bought alot of vehicles and goods from overseas...never once been charged a import tax ......my latest additions from china were sent to me both cost $100 shipping ....but no import fees

Last edited:
even with shipping cost a lot of US dealer jack the price up. how can some one order from the same county as dealers do get it cheaper including shipping. the only way is that US dealers are trying to keep their margin up. when i bought my 2 fgs a couple of years ago i paid about $800 shipped for my marder and $900 for my mt5. and the traveller was less than $600 shipped and $800-900 here plus shipping. i think the same thing is going on now with the titan. for a while the titan was cheaper in europe with shipping than it was here.

Its a run out sale, only one maybe two left as of right now. I would prefer to sell locally as its less f'ing around but they have been that price for a week now and not many bites here so I'll get those quotes for Mark and the others ASAP.

Its a run out sale, only one maybe two left as of right now. I would prefer to sell locally as its less f'ing around but they have been that price for a week now and not many bites here so I'll get those quotes for Mark and the others ASAP.

.............thanks for posting hope its not to much for shipping

Well I guess its not important.....No email or shipping quote:no:

Guess I will have to settle for only owning 1 4x4 truck:blush:

The Redcat will be shipping out the 6th of July from what I have heard:2guns:
$905 shipped is not bad at all

Sorry guys been busy, there basically all sold locally now bar one which is in pieces. The post office here say its too big to ship. Having said that its still possible to post it if your mates with the post office owner but considering the price I'm not to keen on risking it being returned from the mail centre if they refuse it there and possibly losing postage costs.

Sorry guys been busy, there basically all sold locally now bar one which is in pieces. The post office here say its too big to ship. Having said that its still possible to post it if your mates with the post office owner but considering the price I'm not to keen on risking it being returned from the mail centre if they refuse it there and possibly losing postage costs.

We see how it is... keeping all the good prices for the homeboys:clown: You can get um shipped in. You just cant ship them out :clown:

Last edited:
Actually I'm still having confusion about that. Some US suppliers will send me giant boxes filled with goodies whereas others say na we cant ship all that its too big? Got me stuffed why one can and another can't when they both send stuff USPS.

Actually I'm still having confusion about that. Some US suppliers will send me giant boxes filled with goodies whereas others say na we cant ship all that its too big? Got me stuffed why one can and another can't when they both send stuff USPS.

When I was a dealer....i had no problems....now they shipp EMS from the USA don't let them tell you they cant ship it ...they can

Heres a 30 lb package to Aussie 6-10 day international priority

http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlSummary....0&CertMail=0&RR=0&RM=0&RD=0&date=&surcharge=0

There are different charges depending on size here is the differences

http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.aspx?Country=10013&M=2&P=30&O=0&sd=0&l=0&w=0&h=0&dimGXG=0

heres the rules for largest sized shipped

http://ircalc.usps.gov/intlGXGproperties.aspx?Country=10013&M=2&P=30&O=0

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/ab_012.htm#ep1572941

Last edited:
Thanks I have a Titan (Carson Gas Devil actually).
Dos the Quick Fill fuel tank fits the TITAN?
Do thy have the metal brake disc, and the alloy front and rear gearbox and the alloy throttle servo post?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks