5-6 scale CRAWLING !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Wow here's a topic I haven't seen , well as far as my memory will allow anyways , I've been checking out this axial hancho , it's listed as a 6 scale rig , I'll be selling my mini crawlers , that's a plan I had anyways , I'm gunna get one of these , I've had bad things go on with axial stuff , don't like them at all , but Ive had a firm handhold on this thing at my buddies l.h.s., and I have to say , this thing is built tough , and it puts a whole different perspective on crawling and 5 scale driving too , I've got a wench system I've had for a while that I'll put on the front of it for starters , wow kinda new 5 scale outlook, we take the pooch out for walks and always take a ten scale crawler along , there a blast to have a long , wife will even give it a try , but I think that's just her way of getting a break from the tug of war with our pooch the REDGE 😂👍👍

Don't know whatbissues you would have had with axial stuff my wraith is the third of there's I've owned. All the normal junk gets tossed and replaced anyway. The transmissions are pretty stout, axles never gave me any issues other then the tie bars, which got replaced pretty quick. Holmes esc and brushed motor, savox servos front and back. Running on 4s for normal crawling with low gears. Still original cage, although I've gone through a few sets of panels since I've had it. Had a ridge crest before that and an original ax-10. The ax-10 was the most problematic but it was sorted in short order. Haven't seen the new large scale version, I'll have to check it out.

I have build a lot of 1/10 crawlers from traxxas, axial, element, vanquish... I am really contemplating getting the scx6 Honcho. It looks amazing and looks like it would be a lot of fun
I'm sure it's way better than the Redcat Clawback 1/5 crawler

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks