5b differential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppyfred

have hpi 5b want to put metal gears in rear differential. Most shops show one gear but seen a shop with a bunch of gears only have single speed differential help

have hpi 5b want to put metal gears in rear differential. Most shops show one gear but seen a shop with a bunch of gears only have single speed differential help

ok there are 2 gear types for the hpi internal transmission gears stock and HD the drive gear inside the tranny is different from b to t models in terms of tooth count. as far as the differential itself goes i only know of teh gears that comes inside of it.

ddm has the hpi HD transmission gears search parts by vendor, tehn select hpi, then jump to page 2 and scroll down ;)

The differential is in the transmission. I can only go by the fact he said differential and not transmission. If he is talking about the transmission gears he needs to clarify. LOL

The differential is in the transmission. I can only go by the fact he said differential and not transmission. If he is talking about the transmission gears he needs to clarify. LOL

Thats why i posted all gears concerning diff/tranny:lol::lol:

if you re-read my post you will see i mentioned that the only differentil gears i know of are the stock ones that come in it ;) as far as transmission gears in hd there is the big gear for teh outside of the diff (not to be confused with the gears on teh inside of the diff) teh idle, and drive gears ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks