5ive-T 2.0 Aluminum Chassis Braces a Must?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... Boots... I bought some from MOD and slipped them on the front and rear diff cups and the middle outdrives (not the center diff due to the brakes). Do these things just stay on? Should I wrap some thin wire to hold them on the cups? They're soft, so if I did wire I wouldn't be able to get it that tight or it would just cut through.

So... Boots... I bought some from MOD and slipped them on the front and rear diff cups and the middle outdrives (not the center diff due to the brakes). Do these things just stay on? Should I wrap some thin wire to hold them on the cups? They're soft, so if I did wire I wouldn't be able to get it that tight or it would just cut through.
U can use small zip ties to hold them. Thats what ive done on torn ones.

Finish line (for now). New springs, booted everything, full outerwears, aluminum braces, servos, MOD inserts, diff fluids, and everything's clean. Endpoints are set and weather is 57 and sun tomorrow, can't wait! Thanks for the help along the way!

Attachments

• 20200424_200258.jpg
    20200424_200258.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200424_200316.jpg
    20200424_200316.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 20
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks