5ive T bumpers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did it break? Was it a front impact, or did it break close to where it mounts to the chassis? If the latter is the case, you could try the Bartolone front skid or the Team Chase front skid. Both fortify the weak spot there. I'd like the Bartolone, but cannot find them in stock anywhere. I don't know of any other skids that bolt into the front plastic like they do. Otherwise, I've seen one front bumper option, but it looked just like the stock bumper without the lights or brush guard, and unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it.

@buzzracer78, Sadly my two favorite places for bumpers (RPM and T-Bone Racing) doesn't seem to have a front bumper for the Losi 5ive-T.

That said, I know Team @Chase used to sell a front bumper for the Losi 5ive, but can't find it on their website anymore so I'm not sure if they still make it or not.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks