5ive T servo's and other electrics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed266

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Ok so I know this was a recent thread so maybe I shouldn't start a new one about it but I am going to anyway so hope I am not annoying anyone..... so I have the DBXL and busted like 3 servos for the steering and then I got the big Hitec kit from DDM and it has been awesome I moved it to the five T cause I broke that one....... I had gotten the hilltronics ones for my DBXL but they didn't do well at all in my opinion in fact everything I have gotten from Hilltronics has broken I got three of the kill switches the Ikilly2 ones ...... the first one was my fault casue I got water in the button area and they shorted out ...... but the second one the temp gauge stopped working and on the third one after i run it for a while it no longer turns the car off when I push the button it still works when It disconnects from power or signal loss but not by the remote which is frustrating to say the least...... I also bought the magnetic on/off switch which I plugged into the high voltage hitec setup and it didn't work because think the voltage is too high....also I tried to contact hilltronics to replace the servo motor and they said contact Detroit RC which I did and I cant get anyone to show me how to order the parts for the servos or the kill switch's so ya kinda went on a bit of a rant but I'm not very happy to say the least ...... and feel stupid for buying so many things with the name on it but I did ........ anywho I just ordered an AFG RC 78 kg servo so I can put the big one back in my DBxl so I can run both at the same time and have a race with my buddies ....... if I can let them run the thing without freaking out that they are going to wreck it.......... and that servo is about 250 brushless and seems pretty good but would that be better than a two servo set up or what? please give opinions on anything I have said ....... also I wanted to give a huge shoutout to BRP tire company cause they sent a set of tires which I didn't think held up well and they sent me a new set on the house which was AWSOME of them to do but I got a problem with those tires which have nothing to do with the quality but the setup of my car instead but I will post that a later time

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks