5t 2.0 v2. Vs 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Receiver Is different
GIF by Giphy QA

Someone here has a V2 and I had mentioned that the reciever is an AVC style and it will not work with a killswitch. If you buy a V2 make sure to call up horizon and say I can't use an avc style reciever with the gas rig as the reciever is not compatible... I had logged almost 2 weeks of going back and forth with horizon and tech support for them to realize I was right and avc is useless for gas and killswitch's

I can film it for next week when we head out Rep! AVC is still active he thought he had it shut of but when he picked up the truck the front steering started moving. I call him a cheating Bastard when we race each other!🤣🤣

It can work you just need enough channels to allow the avc to hog the 2 it takes up. 7 channel tx should about do it (I think) you may be able to get away with a 5 channel but haven't seen it done successfully.

well damn my 2.0 came with the new avc receiver. looked at the part number on my invoice from DDM and it is a V2 and not the V1 like I thought it was.
I Just ended up buying a SR515 for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks