5T body panel question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donasdux

Hey all,
I was wondering if any company makes a body panel rivet/pin/fastener that are EZ on/off? I just picked a pretty much new 5T 2.0 for $1k with a DX5C rx/tx. Very happy with the purchase. It's bone stock except for the Killer Bee kill switch I need to install. A pipe will be on order in the next few days.

It is normal, and it isn't difficult. I was just asking a question.
What area are you trying to remove and reinstall?
The body, just wondering if there was something on the market like a quick connect.

Generally on a 5ive-t you remove the entire body to get under it rather than separate a panel on the cage. On a vekta or any rig that has the cage bolted down yea a quick release is nice and they are available. I never put the screws holding the cage down to the chassis back in, just use the body clips.

Also the body overlaps in every panel, fenders overlap to the back of the cab, cab overlaps the hood. There is body spacers under majority of the panels to keep the body off the cage, they fall off very easily when you remove the panels.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks