70CC or 57CC Twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some new videos up with a losi 5t with obr 38.

im now very impressed as it ripps real well. a very strong motor.

I cant see anything on the market that has so much power for the same cash (£480)

obr have done it again...

seems to pull a losi harder then a twin.

The obr is ok.., i did a little research and it was pretty surprising what i found and thats what turned me off on that motor.. but if you don't have a lot of cash its a great choice i guess.

The obr is ok.., i did a little research and it was pretty surprising what i found and thats what turned me off on that motor.. but if you don't have a lot of cash its a great choice i guess.

if it runs well and if turns out to be reliable then thats great. know it has the chinese head and by looking at the dyno its not the widest spread of power but the hole picture with price , power etc its looking good.

remember it costs almost the same as a fullnod and cheaper then alot of 30cc tuned motors.

the only thing id be bothered about is seems it don't make much real power until about 12/13k, more of a problem in a losi if geared up but should be good in a baja.

I thinks its a good choice if you have loads or not much cash to spend.

there are people who want this sort of performance and think the power of engines like the rcmax and bzm 50 super is just too much.

id like to have both, the insanity of the 70 and wot abuse of the obr 38/rc40 evo.

if it runs well and if turns out to be reliable then thats great. know it has the chinese head and by looking at the dyno its not the widest spread of power but the hole picture with price , power etc its looking good.

remember it costs almost the same as a fullnod and cheaper then alot of 30cc tuned motors.

the only thing id be bothered about is seems it don't make much real power until about 12/13k, more of a problem in a losi if geared up but should be good in a baja.

I thinks its a good choice if you have loads or not much cash to spend.

there are people who want this sort of performance and think the power of engines like the rcmax and bzm 50 super is just too much.

id like to have both, the insanity of the 70 and wot abuse of the obr 38/rc40 evo.

Yes for the price its great to get into the big bore market..i like motors that are designed from the ground up..thats just me tho i also try not to buy anything made in china , im a die hard american and if i have a choice of picking a motor that costs more but doesn't have the chinese parts ill wait a few months and save for the more expensive piece... like i said its a great entry motor for someone with a 29cc and wants a big bore . I also wanted a motor i only had to buy once..1 motor 1 truck my theory, im not the kind of guy that, Likes to swap motors and pipes everyday.. but for a grand with the pipe its a great entry motor.

I understand exactly where youre coming from, I wanted reliability when spending so much so after lots of thought got the rcmax. the u.k are building some badass motors at the minute.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks