8 channel proportinal radio / Advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtreemweb

I'm looking for a radio transmitter that can handle 8 proportional channels.

All i can find are 4 channel radio's with some switches on the other 3 or 4 channels.

But i need to connect 2 more joysticks for the auxiliary pan tilt unit and arm up / down movements.

4 channels will be controlled by a second person. So i build a second controller that comes with a cable to the radio transmitter.

Maybe you guys came across something like this?

Where about is your location? I have about half a dozen trannies on fleebay UK at the moment.There are two six channel ones there too! yo can hook a trainer cable up to both of them.
J

I was going to do aerial photography and videos with my helis at one point. I was going to let the video man control the camera from my car and had an lcd screen installed. there was just too much going on for one person, for me anyway. flying was enough work without trying to control a camera and look at a screen lol.

it was easier to just use a second radio for the camera controls, which sounds similar to what you are doing. almost wish I had continued because I missed out on doing a couple movie shoots where they needed heli pilots (a new show starts on tv tonight I was involved in, I watched it from original drawings to completed sets, Defying Gravity... can't wait. Biggest sets I ever saw... bigger than Stargate)

Well I can get my hands on a Futaba MX16S (auto synthesized frequency) No crystal anymore needed.

It is 8 channels but you have 4 on your sticks, and 4 on switches. The idea is if those other 4 are proportional channels i can detach the switches and attach the sticks of an old controller i have lying around here.

This way i only have to buy 1 RC kit. no problems with crystal changing and stuff.
I'm from the Netherlands so i could pick-up some stuff from UK. But i'd rather modify a MX16s.

Not sure if those other 4 are proportional. No-one can tell me so far.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks