9/10 May - 2 Day Event for Charity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlymouthRC

Hi all,

Here is a quick heads up on a second event we have been asked to organise.

We are doing a 2 Day Race event (Qualifiers Saturday, Qualifiers and finals Sunday), being held at Exeter Race course.

The Racing is part of an event to raise money for Huntingtons Disease.

To find more about the event here is a link:-

http://www.fightthefire.co.uk/Fight_the_fire/Country_Fayre_-_2009.html

Soon there will be more on it about the racing and even though the picture shows on road racing is it off road.

There is camping there on theFriday night and on the Saturday night there is also a beer tent and entertainment.

Entrance fees are £10.00 a class for the weekend, or £6.00 for one day. There will be prices for 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Class we will be running are Rally Cross, Truggy, 5th. Anyone turning up with other cars we will fit in somewhere eg Monster Trucks go in with the truggys, 1/10th buggies in with the Rally Cross.

All profit goes towards the Huntingtons Disease Association.

Let's try and raise some money for a good cause.

Hi All,

A quick update for anyone that wants to come to the event, we are having regular updates on what is going on with this and other Charity Fund raisers.

For more info and to keep up to date please go to:-

www.PlymouthRC.co.uk

It would be great to have some people from LSF come along to these events and show the public what fun we have when we "Large it up!!"

See some of you there.

Hi All,

I have a bit of an update about this, anyone wishing or even just thingking of attending this event (to help rasie money for Huntingtons Disease Association and to have fun), please can you supply me the number plate of the vehicle you will be atteding in. This is so I can get the passes ready for you and send out if needs to be.

Please email the details to:- [email protected]

I look forward to seeing many people there from all different areas and clubs so if you know of anyone interested who has a car please do let them know.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks