A few jokes for you.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the difference between pubic hair and salad?

Fook all.....you just push it to 1 side and carry on eating!! :clown::clown:

Simon Cowell is starting a new talent show for all those on benefits...........Bone Idol starts in the summer :lol:

I was so happy to find a lovely Thai wife.....my meals are always on the table & she always keeps the house nice & clean. Sex is great and she loves anal.....however I do find her 9" cock a bit hard to swallow........:clown::lol:

A zoo keeper says to Paddy "The gorilla is on heat and we need somebody to have sex with it. Would you consider shagging it for £500?". Paddy replies"I will on 3 conditions. 1st is I'm not going to kiss it. 2nd is my family must never know. 3rd is I'll need a couple of weeks to get the cash together" :lol::lol::lol:

I was mugged by 2 Chinese men the other day. I gave a perfect description to the police. They have narrowed it down to 2,450,000 people.....:clown::clown:

How about this on.

A snail gets jumped by 2 turtles. When the police arrives they asked the snail what happened?
"I don't know, everything happened so Fast"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks