a great deal!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like most of um they are proper nice buggies but no matter how much you put in they will still only fetch £300-£400 :) Jesus if I counted up what I'd spent over the last few years I'd cry if I was to sell it :lol::lol:

imagine the sort of used fg leopard you would get for that sort of cash! it surely would be a fully loaded comp! now on ebay,ive seen a marder for £900 then £1000, now £1400. I think someone should try for £2000 next time! they are nice when alloy (although mines mosstly plasteeec) but surely, a little high.

.........I think someone should try for £2000 next time! they are nice when alloy (although mines mosstly plasteeec) but surely, a little high.

I think the sellers are a little high to think they can get that sort of money :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, wow.im better looking than i thought,after all the times you talk to me over 6months, you came up with this lol. man, i wish i had those looks.

joking aside this guy is a scambag,why are you showing me his details?
im already in a relationship in which i am very happy thankyou.

5hiiiiiiit, im going to stop changing my avatar,people don't remember my gd name!

Last edited:
Sometimes i wonder, Do people do this because they have had an 'argument' or somthign with the MRS and somewhere along the lines the sentance
'sell you f****ing truck then' comes up.

Out of unrealism you tick it on ebay with a silly price, your anser to the argument is ' well no one bought it'

Sometimes i wonder, Do people do this because they have had an 'argument' or somthign with the MRS and somewhere along the lines the sentance
'sell you f****ing truck then' comes up.

Out of unrealism you tick it on ebay with a silly price, your anser to the argument is ' well no one bought it'

Never thought of it that way but sounds like a very reasonable explanation!

lol, wow.im better looking than i thought,after all the times you talk to me over 6months, you came up with this lol. man, i wish i had those looks.

joking aside this guy is a scambag,why are you showing me his details?
im already in a relationship in which i am very happy thankyou.

5hiiiiiiit, im going to stop changing my avatar,people don't remember my gd name!

I think Al was implying the seller to be Sadass not you :lol::lol:

I think Al was implying the seller to be Sadass not you :lol::lol:

i was unsure,thats why i made a joke of it until i knew.

the thing is tho', the fg marder is being sold from blackpool, nothing to do with birmingham.
plus, assad wouldnt have 100% feedback on so many sold items, as said ' a scambag'

Last edited:
ANYTHING is only worth what someone is willing to pay - house, car, wife, pc or what ever. You have to be realistic with prices and thats what people don't understand. How often to you see "this cost me £1000 to build so I'm selling it for £1100. My Comp Leopard went for £1100, it was a 1 year old car with a couple of year old rhinos and a few pairs of wheels, it was a good deal and the guy was happy with it - it wouldn't have gone for less.

I've seen things go on ebay for as much as the retail price - it's madness i tells ya!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks