a thing in manual called BEEZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lan-Ed-Tul

my radio which i got with truck, makes a beep noise every so many secs apart, when i read pdf manual its called BEEZ, something bout voice or another, open or closed, and mines apparently open cause it makes the beep,

wondered if i needed to do anything bout that, shut it off, and how, or just ignore it.

Most of us just removed that radio that came with the KM buggy or truck. They are well known for being junk..

Mike

This. Mine failed the second time out, went straight into the trash. However, the manual is written in horrible engrish and beez in this case simply refers to if the beeper is turned on or off when you push a button. The beeps are rather annoying but I forgot how I turned it off during the short time I had it. It never beeped on its own though. If that's happening, you're either inadvertently pushing a button or one of them has a short.

Last edited:
well its working perfectly i have had no issues so far, im careful with radios anyways from the old airplane flyin days, was careful then with radios.

hmmm, maybe someone can remember how to turn it off.
my radio is not the crap one shown in manual, its a lil better one mine come with that was on the pdf disk. its a KM-G3, but i found this:
TBFSGT324G3CM.jpg

whick is a FS-GT3, same exact radio i got but with km stickers, i bet if i peeled one off i would finf the FS-GT3 labeling underneath. so far its been a great radio , got programing you can do, but i haven't messed with that.

That's the same one that came with my buggy... Lucky I put a KillBee kill switch in mine because I lost control of the buggy and she shut off before it could cause any damage. I checked to make sure I had good power and all batteries where in great shape. We'll working on the bench I had the radio on an it kept getting hits. And it was 2.4ghz.. So I replaced mine with a Hitec 3 ch now I have been good to go. If you hit the big knob it will allow you to get into the menu and scroll thru there and find the sound and turn off. Good luck. If I was home I could give you better direction but i'm deployed right now. Sorry...

Mike

so its in that program menu then, thanks.

i have tested the failsafe on mine, if radio is turned off it slams the brakes on. so my fail safe is working

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks