Add your name to the northwest bashers list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kings Norton is about 3 miles from where I live...

Trouble is we have pretty poopy areas for bashing. I live right next door to Cocks Moors BMX track.. Well it was a BMX track until last week. Now the Council have ploughed it all up due to the prats who have been churning it up on their stolen motorbikes.

The North and especially Wales seem to have an abundance of great places to bash with like minded folk.

Here in Brum everyone's to poor to afford 1/5 scale..

You will know of the Impact Repair Centre that went up in smoke then. We are stripping it out now & the refit starts in 5weeks. I may be able to get out for a bash with you if ya want. I will let you know when Im down there :cool2:

not sure mate to be honest, if we are to do it then we all need to meet up to sort out which 3 people out of us lot will run and look after it, but most of all deside on a bash spot thats good for everyone.

the easyest way which is less hassel would be to join the rossendale models club which is £65 for the year and then the track is free to use ;)

i.am going to see my local council,r he got the rc club in newsham park there speck on the pond they run most,ly boats and some electric 1,10 touring cars, thing is tho, they don,t make any noise, were as our buggys would be loud as f>>k this could create a big problem with finding land to run them on, when i raced bmx the local council would turn up at the track in coppull in chorley with a noise meter, just to make sure we were not pissing anyone off.

......when i raced bmx the local council would turn up at the track in coppull in chorley with a noise meter, just to make sure we were not pissing anyone off.

Fookin hell what did they think they were........2 stroke BMX's? Wankers :lol::lol:

yea mate bmx,s arnt noisy but the hydrolic ram that works the start gate is, and people who lived about half a mile away would complain ,thats why they won,t let rc cars on there either to noisy, hyper went up there mid week and run his buggy some big arse jumps there tho,

Back