Adjustable timing cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our kid had one on his marder, he was forever pissing round with it .

Cheers Paul.I have bought another four bolt bottom end and a CCRC red head.With the heads you must use an adjustable cover as there is no fixings cast on the head to mount the coil.Just wondered if they,as you said,were a pain in the arse to use.
J

Cheers Paul.I have bought another four bolt bottom end and a CCRC red head.With the heads you must use an adjustable cover as there is no fixings cast on the head to mount the coil.Just wondered if they,as you said,were a pain in the arse to use.
J

when he got it set rite it worked fine, he started running octane boast and that was when he hit problems with it.

What you could do is contact Ian Oddie and see about getting a cover off him. The 26cc red tops he does has the coil fitted to the fan cover so that may be an option.

I have one Mike,I just wanted to know what they were like and the advantages of them.
J;)

No Idea other than the obvious, I've never been a fan of things that can go wrong at the wrong time - these things give me that feeling - call me Mr paranoid if you will but hey ho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks