Air filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattman1147

Hey guys,

I just preordered a Losi 5T 2.0 and have an Olimat pipe on its way from Australia, My question is regarding an air filter.

What are your thoughts on the crazy Stu intake? Is there any other recommendations as for an air filter?

Thanks
My DBXL picture added for fun!

2C2A857B-967C-4D7D-944F-668B8F30E8F7.jpeg

Hey guys,

I just preordered a Losi 5T 2.0 and have an Olimat pipe on its way from Australia, My question is regarding an air filter.

What are your thoughts on the crazy Stu intake? Is there any other recommendations as for an air filter?

Thanks
My DBXL picture added for fun!

View attachment 46551
the crazy stu is good but really expensive. Id buy the rovan/king motor turtle racing intake clone for a inexpensive intake to save money for more parts :phttps://www.rovanrc.com/air-filters...r-relocation-kit-for-losi-5ive-t-km-x2-truck/

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's the modification on the cage for losi 5ive when running a 34cc for the crazy stu intake

i jus chopped off sum of the crazy stu's pipe an it fits sweet now..:cool:..mine jus rests on the cage (y) u'll also need the ddm longer pro throttle rod or make one as i did...but i ended up buying the ddm one(y)
Love that idea I had it in the back of my head but couldn't get it out
I like the crazy stu because with the tr you have to remove a lot of screws just to get to the carb I like to work smarter not harder so with that in mind I try to choose my upgrades based on ease of use and repair .

Last edited:
On the throttle linkage I just removed the throttle servo horn and adjusted by eye then the trim sub trim not 100% perfect but it works may order the ddm in the future if it fails or bothers me enough

Love that idea I had it in the back of my head but couldn't get it out
I like the crazy stu because with the tr you have to remove a lot of screws just to get to the carb I like to work smarter not harder so with that in mind I try to choose my upgrades based on ease of use and repair .

Only four screws gives access to the carb with the TR air box. I love the low profile of the TRs, makes body removal and install painless with the 34cc mills and I'm good to go if I decide to go Reed case in the future.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks