Sold / Found Alloy KM baja for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Selling my KM baja.
Rear Hostiles
alloy rear hubs
shock limiters
23 CC CY/Zen
Custom paint
HiTecs
HPI black baja wing(not the one shown although that will be lobbed in)
DDM V2 Pipe not the clone one in the pic.Windows
Outerwears
De-anodized
More stuff on it but i cant remember.
PM me for more details.
450.00 + PP Sorry dudes ,no overseas .Mainland UK only.
Oh,FM radio as well.
J.
http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac84/voo2doo123/?action=view&current=Picture520.jpg
Picture522.jpg
Picture521.jpg

Last edited:
omg you should off told me your selling this and for only 400 i would off had it all day long :( dam

James strip it down in bits and sell them on here or ebay! you will get alot more

I sold my 5t in bits and ive made over £800 and ive still got the FLM extended arms left
to sell, trust me you will make more money that way!

Then as soon as i get my 5sc thats getting striped also like the wheels/tires, engine ect

James strip it down in bits and sell them on here or ebay! you will get alot more

I sold my 5t in bits and ive made over £800 and ive still got the FLM extended arms left

Then as soon as i get my 5sc thats getting striped also like the wheels/tires, engine ect

if only you were in teh U.S. and looking for trades, this time i want to replace my arms for the flm extended set LOL

phewwww and i would have gone to 4 figures:D as cash is no object

when it comes to large scale;)

k....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks