Alloy Rims for the MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kudabee

Has anyone had any luck in getting a GOOD set of beadlocks for the MT I have bought 4 sets now and to tell everyone the truth i am about to give up hope on it the last set i had where true bead-locks but wobbled and where suck bad quality i am about to give up on ever finding a set the rims weighed in at almost 13lbs a piece so it was definitely a strain on mt truck and wallet the quality of 2 of the sets where so bad i returned them after seeing them in person and the one set i did run was a hassle as 2 of the 4 rims where bent and where replaced but constantly had problems as the alloy was not strong enough I was not doing jumps or anything like that as a matter of fact i had very little runtime on them as the clone i was using at the time was junk and constantly was breaking so now that i am putting my money pit together finally i want to try and get a Good Quality of bead-locks to run the MCD MT tires on as they are the only tires i have found that actually have a steel band in them to keep them from ballooning any help would be Great TY for reading my post Mike

a guy called dave owns Leathal-RC in the states he basically produces billet baja wheels and custom rims. he's making an awesome set for me with black anodized accents and we just need to find out the valve measurements for where its placed on the rim

i have asked him to make beadlocks which will cost more but at least i won't have to glue the rims.

K....

hi

lethal-rc are making some one of custom billet rims for mt with custom hd billet beadlocks as well. they have been cut already and look insane. they've been sent to the anodiser for some matt black accents.

heres a pic of the CAD drawing to wet your appetite -

user16905_pic9272_1269062337.jpg

p.s- they have got alloy stems for the valves as well:cool2:

hi

lethal-rc are making some one of custom billet rims for mt with custom hd billet beadlocks as well. they have been cut already and look insane. they've been sent to the anodiser for some matt black accents.

heres a pic of the CAD drawing to wet your appetite -

user16905_pic9272_1269062337.jpg

p.s- they have got alloy stems for the valves as well:cool2:

thanks for posting that Chad i could not find the picture

be prepaired for a fat wallet eh Chad:crying:

Those are the Nicest ones i have seen yet I would guess about 400USD$ a rim?TY For everyones Help on my Build I will take pics Tomm at the start of the Build TY Mike

MCD MT tyres fit on FG rims.
I've got a set of FG-style alloys made by / for JA Racing in UK. £160 / set of 4. Quality's nice, but NOT beadlocks, for those that like that.
Fitting the MCD tyres means the rims are quite well protected - not exposed, so they should hold up.
Al.

mike these are what i am going to use on my FG M/T....and bead locs all the way

as veron will be using.......his will be the ultimate ultimate ....LOL

DSCF0748.jpg

Last edited:
I will use this ones for my MCD truck...

825166.jpg

Those are Beautiful I have been dealing with radiation poisoning and am finally getting back to work on my MT once again I misplaced some parts so its time to start searching once again I will post Pics soon as I can Figure out this new cam TY all for the Help

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks