Alloy Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude-

Hi everyone, can someone help me with this.

I looking for some alloy rims for my evo onroad but cant find any. The only one I found was the ones from china. If you have have a brand new set you are willing to part with, please message me.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks AL. I actually emailed and call them but have not gotten a reply. I would love to have those rims. I don't think he has any instock thats why Im willing to buy one from people who have one and are willing to part with it. They look awesome.

I spoke to angel last week and he told me he had those killer rims, but was sold out a long long long time ago. I think you should start making them again. ;). If you know of anyone who has a set laying around and wants to sell it, I have a gorgeous evo waiting to put it on.

So far no luck yet.

I don't intent to run with the alloy rims. I have three very special cars that I want to retire so I can start on a new project.
picture.php

Last edited:
i just updated my album with some of the cars that Im retiring. My next product will be an onroad 4wd drift car with the alms body. I did a redcat 4wd with my buddy and it ran great so I going to try the FG 4wd. Here a vid of me and my bud drifting with the redcat a year and a half ago.

Please feel to visit my youtube channel with some of the things I do with the cars.

Youtube channel is : ajfishing

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I reached the end of the internet. Nothing on the rims. If anyone is in possession of a set of Nice Alloy touring car rims and are looking to make a few bucks, please hit me up. Im desperate!!!! and you know what that means..... :)

'Normal' people - those who work, eat, go to the pub, watch telly, go to bed, start again, must think we're absolutely nuts!!

I had 500mL of 'approx 2-stroke mix' I wanted to burn off before I travelled again, so each day for the last few days, I've been blasting my FG MT up and down, in and out of the trees, blasting to max speed, etc., every time I got home, before it got dark - 15 minutes per day.

All gone now, travelling in a couple of days, and I HAD A BLAST!!

The drifting looks better in Large Scale I reckon (yours was fantastic!!) than in real life - can't see the point to be honest - I prefer rallying, Le Mans and F1.

Al.

Rims

here we go.

Attachments

• ALMS 5 web.jpg
    ALMS 5 web.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 42
  • ALMS 18 WEB.jpg
    ALMS 18 WEB.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 44
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks