Almost finshed with my MT :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamState

Been working on this for awhile. Started as a regular MT V3. This is just put together for a test fit. The motor and everything is kinda just sat in there right now. Still have to take it back out and put the internals in the motor and polish the head fin tips up more. Motor is a TS reed case with custom ported 28.5cc head and stuffed crank. CPI pipe. Unfortunately that beautiful Blur gas cap doesn't fit. Didn't realize the cap on the rampage was so much smaller than a baja. Anyone have any idea for an adapter so I can use it?

RedCatTestFit2.jpg
RedCatTestFit3.jpg
RedCatTestFit4.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice truck you got there! I really like that you have colored the gastank black. Looks really bad ass :)

How do you reckon the drivetrain will cope with the TS engine?

Thanks. Yeah the tank turned out nice, adds a lot to the look. I'll get another pic of it later, I actually left a clear strip on each side of the back so you can look through the fender opening and check the fuel level.

Drive train should be ok, but I've never owned a rampage before so we will see.

Think I'm going to machine the inside of the cap down and epoxy the stock cap inside of it and use a vent out of the tank grommet. It just matches everything to perfect to send it back. Especially since I put the stainless braided fuel lines on yesterday.

Would you mind sharing links to the parts you purchased, please??? :cup-1:

LOL, that would be a lot of links my friend :) Wait till you guys see it now. Hopefully going to have it started for the first time today.

Vtx f: The filter is a Unifilter with an outerwears cover.

Thanks everyone.

I am mainly curious about the velocity stack, and the bearings for the drive gears. I should have specified, I apologize. Thank you for the reply.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks