almost sold my fg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennyktown

well after having to put a new head in a brand new fga few weeks ago. today me and hotelcali were at park here in knoxville when my fg went flying and stalled so i tryed pulling the cord and no compression again.so i was at my end with this and was about to slam in trunk when i picked up truck and out of corner of my eye i seen dirt rammed into the pipe.so i was like no way! i pulled dirt out and bam it started up.but for those 3 minutes i was coming home and putting it up for sale.sorry guys no discounted fg now.you had to be there but it was funny as hell:censored::censored::censored::censored:

I had the same thing happen..running a DDM Rear Torque Pipe...I did a couple wheel stands
dug in to the dirt...plugged it up good..even killed the engine...I got use to checking every
thing out....I was pissed just like you for about 5 minutes....I just went thru 3 top ends in
a month....So I hear ya....Slawhammer

I had the same thing happen..running a DDM Rear Torque Pipe...I did a couple wheel stands
dug in to the dirt...plugged it up good..even killed the engine...I got use to checking every
thing out....I was pissed just like you for about 5 minutes....I just went thru 3 top ends in
a month....So I hear ya....Slawhammer

damm.3 top ends,mine was 15 minutes old when top end went,and to today we still don,t know why it went.i assume that top clip around head had a broken piece ,i do know for sure it was not my doing.my buddy hotelcali check settings after,it was still at factory,dddm sole me a top end 50% off,its runs fine .well great now but yes at that time yesterday i was mad as hell thinking i needed another top end.funny how dirt does that.i am afraid now to lean motor to do wheelies,i don't wanna over lean and blow a top end now1
LATER
OH YEA HOW DID YOU END UP BLOWING 3 TOP ENDS

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks