aluminium products on FG question??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

I was just wondering what elcon products are a must for an FG marder/leopard/newbaja? Is there anything anyone got that they wish they never got?
I was thinking about the shock towers and the radio tray at the very least!

Thanks in advance,
Z

I was just wondering what elcon products are a must for an FG marder/leopard/newbaja? Is there anything anyone got that they wish they never got?
I was thinking about the shock towers and the radio tray at the very least!

Thanks in advance,
Z

I would suggest this is the order to buy them in:
Engine mounts (large and small).
Alloy diff.
Diff blocks.
Elcon steel spur conversion.
Upper and lower rear arms.
Clutch bell and layshaft carrier #7474.

Be carefull with some of the Elcon stuff because once you start buying it some of the other stuff doesn't fit any more as they change the design slightly so that you have to keep buying it, also some items they sell are incomplete and you begin to install them and realise PITA.
They also use Torx screws on alot of there products, I change them over to allen heads.

who carries quality alloy products in the usa, i don't want to lose me nuts trying to buy somthing overseas, is there a great alloy site sombody would suggest?
and i don't mind having plastic on the car on parts that usualy don't break, i want to change what NEEDS to be replaced . allanach sound about right, are there any othere recomendations out there?

who carries quality alloy products in the usa, i don't want to lose me nuts trying to buy somthing overseas, is there a great alloy site sombody would suggest?
and i don't mind having plastic on the car on parts that usualy don't break, i want to change what NEEDS to be replaced . allanach sound about right, are there any othere recomendations out there?

Hey Marderbeet, you need to check out www.danielspitstop.com.au or send him an email on [email protected] and anything not on his website is probably in stock as he tends to get alot of goodies in but has not yet put them all up on his website.

Let him know you spoke to me, He's a good guy and will look after you:)

stickers-D2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks