Sold / Found aluminum fg mt for sale cheep 1000.00 rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taz 5b

Ok need the cash,things are getting tight after car accident,so here it is may take trade and cash for baja ss
fg monster truck with all aluminum parts
zenoah 23 with big bore kit
jr radio gear
steel spur gear
steel pinion gear
samba pipe
chrome air breather
beater body ford pickup
asking 1000.00 plus shipping
all shock's are there 8
if not sold soon then will part out realy need cash,really really need the cash so here it is 750.00 plus shipping some one take it

Attachments

• dcp_3476.jpg
    dcp_3476.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 77
  • dcp_3474.jpg
    dcp_3474.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 57
  • dcp_3477.jpg
    dcp_3477.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 72
  • dcp_3475.jpg
    dcp_3475.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish I had the cash. I would definately take this off your hands.

Don't hesitate to deal with Taz. I traded him a few weeks ago and it was a great transaction. You will not be disappointed with anything you get from him.

Hope everything gets better for you.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish I had the cash. I would definately take this off your hands.

Don't hesitate to deal with Taz. I traded him a few weeks ago and it was a great transaction. You will not be disappointed with anything you get from him.

Hope everything gets better for you.
the firehammer is up for sale also!!!

The firehammer has the 29cc big bore kit with a x-can exhaust. It's in good mechanical shape. The body has seen it's better days. I cracked the top of it and decided to cut the top off. Basically to just keep the dirt out. The radio is the stock one . Also has a new battery and has a fail safe also. This thing flies. It would definately benefit from a 2 speed. Thats about all I can I can remember. Would make a good car for some one wanting to get into 5th scale.

Come on folks. Help a fellow large scaler out in a time of need. I promise you his stuff is legit. If I had the money I would be all over it. This is one heck of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks