Sold / Found Aluminum Savage A-Arms for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip

I made ten sets of these for the Savage 21, 25, 4.6, SS, X and Flux about two years ago and these are the last two sets I have left. These were CNC'd, by me, out of billet 7075 Aluminum and are VERY strong. One set is raw, (not cleared) and the other set is anodized in hard-coat black.

I sold several sets to my buddies and they are still bashing with them with great success and the arms are still straight.

Marderinthesnow068.jpg

Marderinthesnow063.jpg

Marderinthesnow070.jpg

Marderinthesnow074.jpg

Price is $55.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 per set of four. I can make a package deal if your interested in both sets.

I have many more pics if needed.
PayPal or US Postal Money Order.
Trip..

Thanks... I made them at work, but shhh don't tell my boss! Each of these arms has about 3 hours worth of machining, so I am obviously not trying to make any money on these. I wrote a program that cut out 6 pairs at a time, then I had to flip them over and cut the underside. Then drill and tap all shock mount holes. All the edges were broke with a chamfer tool as well, no sharp edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks