Alx or RCmax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedloader

Hi,

I'm considering upgrading to a bigbore, but i cant decide if i should go with Alx Super Malossi or RCMax supreme. 65cc , 71cc or 85cc

What are pros and cons of these manufactors? Quality, Power, Support

From watching a lot of youtube videos, it "sounds" like Alx is able to rev a little higher, but im not sure if this is the real picture?

From where i live the spare part availability will be the same for both. Im really interested in the differences in quality and power/rpm.

I'd do rcmax because they are easier to get if ur in the US. Plus the new supreme cylinder that was made specific to RC (unlike alx uses a ported Malossi scooter cylinder) and the new 110 mm clutch
The RCMax Supremes one-upped the competition. When I see the Supreme prototypes running, they all seem to have a full-steam of power at all power bands and rpm unlike engines of old that had more of a hot spot.

You'll be happy with either honestly. I have 2 rcmax engines and Mike's support is one of the best out there. I have a pipe from alx, and his support was also great.

In my opinion though Mike puts more R&A in his engines. His new supreme engines are nasty, and put out more power than anything out there. If it were me I'd go with the rcmax supreme. I am going to upgrade my rcmax 65 to the supreme this winter. From talking to Mike, it's about a 20-25% hp increase

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks