ALX V2 dog bones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofastgas

Got my ALX dog bone and drive cup kit in today,is it ok that the pin just slides right through the hole in the ball end of the bone?I can see how the pin isn't going to go anywhere in the drive cup just seems like it should press in thanks guys👊

Man,that's great to hear, going to tear the back half down an install my new tr tranny soon,just got done with fab and welding on my cage Sand blast an paint make my panels,then on to the new drive train 😁👊

I will say when I installed everything with extended arms, even with alx and irc hd, had to grind the ends down for a overall shorter dogbone length. This eliminates binding and does not affect reliability at sharpest angles.

I will say when I installed everything with extended arms, even with alx and irc hd, had to grind the ends down for a overall shorter dogbone length. This eliminates binding and does not affect reliability at sharpest angles.
What rear hub carriers did you use with the ALX cups?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks