American Red Cross Baja Addicts Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
redcross-tgn.jpg

The American Red Cross will be raffling off a custom $10,000 RTR HPI Baja 5T at this year’s RCX Expo March 19-20th in Pomona California. All proceeds from ticket sales to benefit the American Red Cross Services for Armed Forces.

This RTR HPI Baja 5T is loaded with a massive amount of aftermarket parts and accessories coupled together with an extremely elaborate custom paint job and full mod 4-bolt 27.2cc race engine.

Click to Continue

Hi Everyone, Im Dave I am the person that coordinated this event and I am also building the 5T. It will be a few more days before I start to put the car together as Im still waiting for a few parts to come from TGN and DDM. I will start a build thread as soon as I get to it.

If anyone has questions please feel free to pm me.

Thanks to Woodie for helping to promote this!!!!!

For tickets please visit www.tgndistributing.com Click the banner that says "Win a $10,000 Baja" or type RCX into the search box to get to the ticket page!

Last edited:
heres a question, will the winner have to pay taxes on this item?

I love rc but don't have the funds to afford a trip to RCX anytime soon

Last edited:
No I checked into that. Because all items were donated and not purchased we are not subject to taxes. This event is also Licensed in the state of California by the American Red Cross.

There will be no 1099 coming from the RED CROSS for this raffle. This is not a lottery it's a Raffle performed by a non-profit charitable organization. We are not subject to rules and regulations pertaining to Lottery's. After speaking with the Finanical officer at the RED CROSS about this they have no conditions or requirements for reporting to the IRS
Hope that answers your question.

ok just checking, won some money at a car show had to do a 1099(even though it was $100) and won a trip to miami had to do a 1099, the miami trip was a raffle... but not from a non profit

So we can buy tickets through TGN but don't have to be there at RCX? And they will contact us? Thanks

The Red Cross will be at the event Holding the Raffle. TGN will buy you a ticket from the RED CROSS. Your invoice # from TGN will be used to cross reference any winning ticket with the TGN name on it.

If you can attend RCX please do so.

2 more sponsors on board!!!

Don't miss your chance to win this 5T it is absolutley loaded with aftermarket parts!!!!

OW_logo_2c640x183.gif

FullForceLogo.gif

It just keeps getting better.....This just in: Race Car Prototypes gave a TT wide body so the winner can keep the custom painted body as a trophy and do their own paint work.

Thanks RCP
rcplogo.gif

This 5t is going to be awesome by the sounds of it ,can't wait to see the pics.It's good to see all the sponcers helping out .an tickets are cheap too.

RC-Skin has kindly donated the following to be used as a 3rd prize in the raffle
Blue Combo spur & pinion gears (Turtle)
Pre-adjust turnbuckle Trio Set of 3 preset size 10mm 11mm 12mm HPI Baja.
Heavy Duty for HPI Baja 5B dogbones & 5T
2 speed Pistons Kit for HPI BAJA
HPI Baja 5B 5T SS 2.0 Shock Covers 40 "Long

Thanks very much RC-Skin!!!!!!

RC-SkinLogo2.gif

rcskin.gif

hiteclogo.gif

Thanks to Hitec for donating their new 2.4ghz 3 channel radio system a steering servo and a throttle servo!!!!

More Breaking News!!! A new prize has been added to this raffle!!!!!

Castle Creations just donated a Baja MambaXL E-conversion kit to use as a 4th prize!!!

powered_by_castle-blue-wl.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks